Ceilidh's bedtime consists of changing diaper/clothes, reading a couple books, singing a couple of songs, and then she lays down with a book in her crib. Usually the requested songs are: Jesus Mommy (Jesus loves me... loves me sounds like mommy to her I guess! haha), Jesus Children ( Jesus loves the little children), and she has asked for the "Bird" Song the last two weeks. Andrew nor I have had ANY clue what the "Bird" Song was. I asked her several times to sing me the song to me, but still couldn't figure out what she was singing. Poor thing has her mother's dilemma when it comes to singing. When you don't know the words, make them up! ha She sings, " Jesus mommy this I know, for the bible tells me so. Water to him belong, he is strong, they are weak, but he is strong. Yes, Jesus Mommy. Yes, Jesus Mommy. Yes, Jesus Mommy. The bible tells me so."
So anyways, back to the "Bird" Song. Finally, two nights ago I caught a glimpse of "to you." AH HA!!! The "Birthday" Song! She has been asking us to sing, "Happy Birthday to you!" hahaha She asks you to sing to everyone also. You have to tell her before you start singing, "We are only singing to two people tonight." haha
Mystery Solved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment