Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Hudson's First Bday party!
Yay! The powercord came in for my computer, so now I can get to my pictures! Last Saturday, Ceilidh and I went to Hudson's first Bday party. He is ADORABLE and getting cuter every time I see him. Ceilidh had so much fun at the party. She loves people anyway; but she really enjoyed playing with one of Hudson's great-grandfather. It was really sweet to watch. Tim and Nicole put on a wonderful party with lots of yummy food. They also had the ingenious idea to pick up small toys for all the kids to play with while Hudson was opening his barage (wink!) of toys. What a great idea! I am so thankful for Nicole's friendship; and hope Ceilidh, Baby C, and Hudson will be friends long into their lives as well.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pics are great Cyndy! So thankful that ya'll were there! Love the Clendenins!
Post a Comment