Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Nothing could be finer..."

Ceilidh (mommy and daddy too! ha), got a neat treat this afternoon when we attended her first Carolina Kids Club event. Thanks to a Grappy and Granddaddy Christmas gift; Ceilidh is an official member of the Carolina Kids Club now. Tonight there was a Men's Basketball meet and greet at the Dean Dome and she has been excited for about a week now! ha Daddy has finished his first semester of graduate school (woohoo), so he was able to go with us. Standing in line to check-in, we ran into a family that I babysat for during my senior year. It was wonderful to see the Copelands and see how big Benton and Riley have gotten. I definitely felt the oldest I ever have, as I remembered changing this now handsome eight year old's diapers, and watching the now 5 year old grow from infancy to toddlerhood!

At check-in, we got a calendar (for autographs), signed photo, and a CKC jersey. Ceilidh wore it the whole night and asked me if she could wear it to bed over her PJs! She wasn't old enough to go to the floor and get autographs, but I don't think she really cared. She was much more into the Sprite we let her drink than anything else. That and the Coldstone Ice cream. They had a nice spread of Jimmy Johns, Cold Stone, and of course coke products. She ate a very nutritious dinner consisting of the largest cookie I have ever seen in my life, ice cream, and sprite. Its the holidays, right?! wink

Hopefully Roy's Boys can live up to all the autographs they gave tonight and make something happen this coming April! Go Heels!

Oh, and Nicole, I was thinking this would make a perfect gift for Hudson. I don't think Tim would mind, do you? HA!


Fake sleeping with Graeme


She tucked Graeme in b/c it had been a long day. He is already proving his masculine security, as he is sporting the ballerina sheets.


Yummmmy... cookie






This wasn't even all the kids


Thats right baby


THE Sprite. ha

1 comment:

The Carey's said...

Yeah right!! Tim wouldn't even have it discussed!