Today Andrew started class again. Ceilidh and I both were sad about this, but lack of sleep, and change of routine (no daddy), through Ceilidh for a loop today. It amazes me though, that on our hardest days, she usually looks adorable and has random moments of hilarity. It all started this morning when she literally "performed" a dance on a "stage."ha She gathered blankets out of her room and laid them all over the living room floor. She put on a dance costume and danced for an audience of two. She literally asked for Graeme and me to be her audience! ha I have pictures of all this that I will post later.
Then after 40 minutes of desperation rocking, Ceilidh was still refusing to nap. Because she wasn't napping, I decided to run out to Target earlier than planned and was getting my shoes on in my room. All of the sudden, Ceilidh comes running into the room, saying, "mommy, Graeme has a crack on he's eye!" Of course I go running to the living room frantically, and when I get there he is totally fine (thankfully). I ask her what she is talking about, and she starts pointing to his eyelid saying, "right there, right there." She was pointing to the veins on his eyelid! ha We then had an interesting conversation about blood and how it helps make your body function.
Right before bed, Ceilidh was using her best stall tactics and was playing with a puzzle instead of getting her pajamas on. I asked her again to come get her pajamas on and she responded, "umm, not right yet. I'm "laxing" (relaxing). HA I told her she need to "lax" in bed! ha I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, but she sure had some funny one-liners today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment