Top four funniest things Ceilidh has said this week (so far):
1. "I LOVE BEING NAKED!" (said as she is running from her room stark naked while getting PJs one night)
2. "Momma, will you help me get the lint out of my teeth with this stread?" (said as she was trying to get a thread of floss after brushing her teeth)
3. C: "Momma, what are you going to be when you grow up?" Me: "Well, I am sort of already grown-up and I get to be yours and Graeme's mommy... I love my job. C: No, mommy. What are you going to be when you grow up like Daddy?" (I'm still laughing about this! ha)
4. "I was about half asleep when Zion came to see me. When I woke up, I got to see my fiend, Zion!" (said as she was looking at a picture taken the first time Zion met Ceilidh....tear!)
Apparently, she is just as funny at preschool. I had my first parent/teacher conference on Monday; and they had ALL good things to say. I was so proud of her. They told me she was very inclusive of all the children; always trying to get everyone involved in anything she is doing. She is extremely friendly, and loves to participate in circle time. Circle time is all about books and relative experiences. Be surprise that she would enjoy that, huh?! HA Her "growing" area was that sometimes she could get a little excited in class, and they had to remind her to use her "walking feet." Another surprise as well, right?! wink I love my vivacious and hilarious three year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment