One redeeming factor of wearing maternity clothes though; is that usually the time I start wearing them, I also feel the baby move for the first time. Actually with all four of them I felt the baby during the 16th week, even Kenan. I unfortunately haven't felt him/her again; but I did feel the "popcorn" yesterday and Tuesday!!! I am very excited about this!
One reason I am already wearing maternity clothing at 16 weeks (UGH!), is that I am indulging my desire to be a better cook/baker and trying out new recipes! ha Last night while I was preparing a banana and chocolate chip bread (I highly recommend!), Graeme started pulling out my cookbooks and spreading them all over the kitchen floor. This has become a favorite past time of his, always while I am cooking so that I have to step over him and books during the process of cooking in our already pretty teeny kitchen. I was talking to Andrew, when he started laughing, and motioned to me to look at Graeme. G-man was sitting in and on a pile of cookbooks, flipping through Southern Living's Christmas edition, while "mmmm'ing' " every recipe he saw with a picture! HA He is one funny little boy!
2 comments:
Love that popcorn feeling AND some chocolate chip banana bread... YUM!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon. We're hoping to make a trip to the Triangle to visit C&E and see Kristen's new house... I'll let you know when we pick a weekend. Love you girl!
Yay for maternity clothes and feeling this little one and trying new recipes. Looking forward to seeing that growing belly soon!
Post a Comment