A couple of weeks ago, Susanna asked me if I had any plans for September 11th after church. I didn't, so she told me to keep the afternoon free b/c she wanted to hang out. A few days after that, I receive an adorable invitation for a baby shower in mine and Baby C's honor! Sneaky Sus... but I love it! ha She also kept telling me that she wasn't doing anything "special," but I knew better. She thought of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! It was all beautiful. She even had individualized gifts for Ceilidh and Graeme. She knows I love party games, so we played two cute games with Lydia and Caitlin winning great party favors. She made amazing chicken salad and pasta which I think I literally had 3 helpings of each! ha I can't even begin to describe the deliciousness of the desserts. Just wait until you see the pictures. I am so thankful to Susanna for her expression of love and excitement for Baby C #4; as well as my mom, Mikayla, Suzanne, Lauren, Lydia, and Caitlin for celebrating today! I had a wonderful time, and I hope this baby girl realizes how blessed she is to be surrounded and loved by such incredible women!
Camera purging:

Playdoh fun!

Yes, I married a hottie!

Waiting in line is so hard! wink

Baby C #4 shower:

Beautiful decor

Totally thrilled with her table, own cake, and "sister presents!"


Ceilidh was beside herself when she saw her "Big Sis" cake!


Each guest wrote a birthday card to Baby Clendenin for a specific year from age 1 to 8. How sweet and meaningful it will be to read these to her for the next 8 years of her life, written before she was even born.


These were SOOOOOOO good!

Desserts galore! My kind of party! ha

The incredibly thoughtful hostess

ZZ

Grappy

Sweetness wrapped up in a picture!

The lovely guests. The boys were kicked out! ha

One of my favorites of the two of us

I love this kid S.O. M.U.C.H! Who could turn down a request for party leftovers from a face like that??!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment