I also have a confession to make. In my last post, I said that the weekend could not have gotten better. Well, I fibbed just a bit. wink What could create an even more fabulous weekend with a Valentine's party, "Andrew" time, and Carolina bball? What about an engagement?! And no, I'm not talking about the one that happened at halftime at the bball game. I'm talking about our very own Susanna!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Ryan and Susanna!!! We are so excited for the two of them. Ceilidh and Graeme are flipping out with wedding excitement! ha I have to be honest, me too!!! wink Just last night Ceilidh was planning her outfit for the wedding. Such a girl! ha I had to explain to her that it would be a couple of months away (ie: not tomorrow! ha), and we would definitely get her a new special dress for such an occasion. Of course that led Graeme to ask about his special clothes, and we had to talk about suits and tuxedos.
We really are thrilled for you Mrs. Binkley (to be)! You are an amazing sojourner in life period, and I can't wait to share this journey of being a wife with you! We love you two!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment