Monday, July 16, 2012

Creeping up on one year....

I have already gotten to the point this year, that I am scheduling things for September and October. Every time I flip to, or past September; my heart flutters a bit. My *just* born baby (wink), is turning 1 in exactly two months. Happy 10 months, baby Jane!!!! Not to mention I will be starting my last year in the twenties, but I am not going there today! HA She has just exploded with personality and mobility this last month. It is so much fun to watch. I will admit though, it makes my mommy heart heavy.

We have been talking about it for a few weeks, but last night I got enough courage to actually go through with it. ha We officially moved Jane to her own room. We had a little trouble getting her crib out of our room, so I had plenty of time to second guess our decision. wink We have to do it at some point, so last night we took the plunge. I most definitely missed being able to look over and see that adorable little body sleeping, and the ease of her proximity when I had to get to her in the middle of the night. I did enjoy though, being able to talk above a whisper and actually use my OWN bathroom before bedtime for the first time in 10 months! HA This has been a rite of passage so to speak, for all three of our kiddos. By the time my mommy heart settles from this, I will be on to prepping for the big ONE! I just can't believe it...

No comments: