Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ridiculous....

It is ridiculous that it has been so long since I last posted anything. I really wanted this blog to be a good reminder for our family as the years go by. I need to get with it! ;) In order to catch up, I have posted a few pictures from the last couple of months.

Grappy and Granddaddy took us the GA Aquarium! It was sooo much fun!


Graeme started preschool. He LOVES school!

Hi, 30! I entered my 3rd decade this year. 

Andrew and Susanna threw me a party!


Jane turned 2, and Graeme turned 4.

We celebrated Kenan's short life in September. Can't believe it has been 5 years. 

We honored Kenan on the National pregnancy and infant loss day in October. 

We had a pirate, a ballerina, and a football player for Halloween!

Baby Avenell was born!!

I got to hug Nicole after 2 long years... and that sweet new baby!

We visited Granddaddy on Veteran's Day weekend.  

Andrew took the day off, and we went bowling as a family for the first time!



Ceilidh has started learning the recipes of her grandmothers.

Our Thanksgiving meal... before the real one on Thursday! ;)

Football in the front yard

Jane running away with the ball! ha

Graeme won 3rd place in the summer reading program this year. 

Ceilidh won 1st place!!!

Ceilidh started 1st grade. 


Just being cute during our annual 'Clendenin' mountain trip. 


No comments: