So I realized when I was typing the title, that "Update" seems a little lame seeing that our blog is essentially an update about our life. Oh well, I am not the most witty so "Update" will have to work. ha
Graeme had his well-baby checkup yesterday and weighed in at a whopping 15lbs 8ozs! We have laughed all day that Ceilidh was only 18lbs at a year old! ha He was either 26 or 27 inches tall. He is falling in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. He continues to be amazingly sweet and laid back. If you merely turn your head his direction, he breaks out in a huge grin. He loves to be held and cuddled; rubbing his head all over your face just begging for kisses. At least that's what mommy believes! wink He was a trooper yet again with his second round of shots; but he came down with a fever last night and kept it most of today. After taking an incredibly long nap; the fever broke and he was back to being smiley Graeme. Hopefully that will be the only issue he has with this round.
Ceilidh is in love with their doctor and literally asked me several times during the appointment, "Mommy, excuse me; are you finished talking?" She wanted Dr. Reddick to give her a checkup since Graeme was getting one! ha She talks to him like she has known him for years. It is really funny. Since the appointment, she has been such a good big sister. Every time I would change his diaper, "Be careful mommy, his shots still hurt!" I had the opportunity to sub for a few ballet classes yesterday and one of Andrew's aunts watched the children for me. Ceilidh proudly told me when we got home, "Don't worry mommy, I told Angewa (Angela) to be careful with Gaeme's (Graeme's) leg!" She really loves him. It is so sweet to watch them together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet boy sounds like Lilliana (now, ha ha ha). She does the kissing thing too. I agree with you no matter what anyone says, it's lovin ;)
Post a Comment