Every morning, Ceilidh and Graeme spend some time "talking" to each other. Its one of my favorite parts of the day!
Tear. They love each other so much!
We are going to have to put up his swing soon. As you can see, he is now sitting up in it! ha He isn't an infant anymore!
Meeting the live Ramses for the first time!
Not a day goes by, where Ceilidh isn't making me laugh by something she is doing to Graeme! ha
This was a bday party she threw for one of her babydolls. Thanks for the cutie dress Aunt "Sus!"
An Easter gift from Grappy. Thanks mom, I love the dress!
I wish I were more crafty/creative. She loves crafts. Her latest obsession is princess crafts out of a book from ZZ and Pops. This is a masquerade ball mask! ha
Graeme gets so excited looking at himself in a mirror on his exersaucer. It is really cute to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment