Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peace offering

Ceilidh was having a rough morning yesterday. We all have them. One of those mornings where you know as soon as you get out of bed, its going to be that kind of day. Well, it was that kind of day for her. (Thankfully today has been WONDERFUL!)

I don't even remember what she was getting upset about, but she started yelling at Andrew. After talking through their issue, Andrew kept telling her he loved her. She refused to say it back, and kept telling him, "Well I don't love you." (This is a game with her.... she obviously loves her Daddy very much!) I was putting Graeme to sleep for his morning nap, so this is via Andrew. Andrew was in the shower when Ceilidh popped her head in the door and said, "God loves you, Dada." Then runs out! HA When he got out, there was a picture on the counter. I guess this was her peace offering. ha She is a funny one!

No comments: