One funny quick story from tonight... Ceilidh has always LOVED her books, but recently she has really gotten into storytelling. She loves for us to tell her stories and she actually does a wonderful job of making up her own. In the car this afternoon, she started assigning parts for "The Three Little Pigs." Everyone got a chance to be a certain character, so by the time Andrew was finally the wolf and I was one of the pigs, we had told the SAME story 5 times. Andrew being his normal funny self and trying to change up the monotony, started speaking the wolf's part in a Maya Angelou voice. Hilarious... you might have had to been there to get the full hilarious factor, but I'm sure you can imagine.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Pictures.....
Though I am sure that most of you have seen these on Andrew's FB page, I will still add them for my few fellow non-FBers. We had a blast, and I have many stories to include, but I will make that a separate post. Andrew just brought home a movie, so I think the pictures are all that will be added tonight.
One funny quick story from tonight... Ceilidh has always LOVED her books, but recently she has really gotten into storytelling. She loves for us to tell her stories and she actually does a wonderful job of making up her own. In the car this afternoon, she started assigning parts for "The Three Little Pigs." Everyone got a chance to be a certain character, so by the time Andrew was finally the wolf and I was one of the pigs, we had told the SAME story 5 times. Andrew being his normal funny self and trying to change up the monotony, started speaking the wolf's part in a Maya Angelou voice. Hilarious... you might have had to been there to get the full hilarious factor, but I'm sure you can imagine.






























































One funny quick story from tonight... Ceilidh has always LOVED her books, but recently she has really gotten into storytelling. She loves for us to tell her stories and she actually does a wonderful job of making up her own. In the car this afternoon, she started assigning parts for "The Three Little Pigs." Everyone got a chance to be a certain character, so by the time Andrew was finally the wolf and I was one of the pigs, we had told the SAME story 5 times. Andrew being his normal funny self and trying to change up the monotony, started speaking the wolf's part in a Maya Angelou voice. Hilarious... you might have had to been there to get the full hilarious factor, but I'm sure you can imagine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! Looks like it was a lot of fun and with everyone there! What a special treat for you all to be together - all those kiddos!!
Post a Comment