It is already the 16th again!!! Jane is turned three months old today. She is smiling all the time, and even laughing some. She REFUSES to sit back anymore these days. It seriously happened over night... like Monday night. She all the sudden decided she didn't want to lay back and relax. Whether you are holding her or if she is in her swing, she is straining her neck to look around! She of course wasn't in the mood to smile during our "photo shoot," but I promise she has a big beautiful smile!
Not the greatest picture, but I wanted to get the sign in one!
What can I say... such a cutie!
He literally sniffs her all the time and says, "umm, momma! Jane smell good!" ha
So sweet! He also kisses her all the time!
My beautiful girls
2 comments:
Love the sweet siblings pictures! Can't believe she is 3 months old already! Miss you dear!
Yay for Jane! She is adorable...especially love all her hair coming in (Elliott is jealous).
Post a Comment