Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No Triple Crown....

Banana Pudding = Yummy
Do you see his fingers? ha Horseshoe cookies are the best licked off fingers. wink

Love love love

Peek a boo!


She was having a blast with this hat!
Friday was a bit disappointing as we learned "I'll Have Another" had a swollen tendon and would not be racing in the Belmont Stakes. The dreams of having a Triple Crown winner were dashed. Major Bummer! C and G were beyond excited about the Belmont "party" we were going to have, so we decided to keep our plans of celebrating. This "party" consisted of banana pudding and tea; but to them, that is a party! ha Aunt Susanna kindly brought over ZZ's big hats for the occasion, and some really delicious horse shoe shaped cookies. She captured a few cute pictures so I took them off of FB so I could post here. Thanks, Sus! Oh, and to be fair; Andrew picked the champion this race as he pulled for "Union Rags." We should be a betting family! wink

No comments: