Anyway... nothing much to write about, but I did want to document Jane's first steps!!! I wouldn't necessarily label her as a "walker" quite yet, but she is definitely balancing herself and then walking 5 to 9 steps continuously. She still resorts to crawling for most of her 'getting around.' She loves to walk between Andrew and myself, and then clap very enthusiastically for herself! ha I need to get it on tape.
Ceilidh is still loving dance, and working on her first production right now. She will be a snowflake in 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' and she can't wait! I am pretty excited about the show as well. Productions are always worth it in the end; but they are A LOT of work for students and teachers alike. Today was the first time all 17 of my 4 - 6 year olds danced together. I was sweating bullets on the way to rehearsal about how this was going to turn out; but they did wonderfully!
Graeme boy is growing like a weed and testing his momma's (and daddy's) boundaries like never before. He still can be as sweet as ever, but he has learned to 'walk the line' well! ha He ALWAYS has something funny to say. Tonight at bedtime, I was encouraging him to get to sleep quickly so he would have enough energy to go see real trains tomorrow after church. He started asking me several questions about the trains, and then asked if they moved. I told him no, that we weren't going to ride these just walk around them. He then says, "Ok, so not where we went last time. These trains are stapled to the ground. I'll sleep fast!" I can just imagine he is dreaming about trains with giant staples keeping them from moving. HA
| Her first dance with Daddy... in a tutu! |
| Making change! |
| The menu and price list. I love that the bread costs more than the soup and pie! ha |
2 comments:
yummy!!! looks delicious!! i like the edges a little brown like that...doesn't look burned to me!!! sounds like life is treating you well!!! so fun!
Thanks, Sarah May (Leech, wink)! You need to get back to blogging so I can keep up with you and Mike! I miss you!
Post a Comment