Sunday, November 18, 2012

SO behind

I am so behind in posting for memory's sake (at least in order), but I can't get to my memory card at the moment... so some things will just have to be recorded later. I did want to post an adorable picture of Ceilidh though, from her performance this weekend as a snowflake in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" As a dance instructor, I have wanted to be apart of this show for YEARS!!! And the change up from "The Nutcracker" didn't disappoint! I love the tradition of "The Nutcracker," but I think I will be able to shop this year without wearing ear muffs. Normally, I want to run out of every store I hear the music b/c I have been listening to it since early October rehearsing in the classroom. HA
The "Grinch" was SO much fun, and the costumes and sets were amazing! Ceilidh (and the seventeen 3-5 year olds I teach) were snowflakes throughout the show. They "swept" down onto the "Whos" during the beginning and rejoiced with the Grinch when his heart grew! They did such a great job behaviorally and on stage. I was a proud teacher, and an even prouder momma! wink I know, I know.... it isn't even Thanksgiving (which I love as well); but I am excited the Christmas season is right around the corner!!!! P.S. Thank you Grappy and ZZ for saving the day with camera phones. Negligent mommy forgot her camera...errrr! ha


No comments: