Friday, March 28, 2014

#NakedandAfraid

Andrew and I love the show 'Naked and Afraid.' It is crazy. People get dropped off in crazy climates (deserts, islands, the Amazon, etc) totally naked, without water or food, and only one survival tool. They then have to survive for 21 days with a partner... awkward and awesome wrapped up into one! Ha So, why this is relevant? We have 2 show contestants in the making that live at our house. Last Sunday on the show, the two survivalists took two days to catch an elusive lizard. It only takes Graeme one hour in the front yard. Take that 'Naked and Afraid!' ;) 


'Johnny'

Our latest bookworm. 

I found this pad laying around in her room. This makes my heart smile.  When I get a chance, I will post the book she wrote about volcanos. It is actually pretty impressive. 

Would leave the house like this everyday if I let her. Ha And since I don't allow this outside the home, she demands dresses. ;)



They put on a performance complete with leotards and lipstick.  Maybe I will get a dancer out of the bunch.  :0

No comments: