Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring is in the air!

Other than everyone waking up this morning at 7:35 due to Daylight Savings; I am VERY excited for warmer weather, blooming nature, and longer days! Oh, and did I mention Ceilidh's school day begins at 7:30. Opps..... Ha! We/I have lots of things brewing for the next couple of months that I can't wait to share when all details are worked out. Stayed tuned! ;) I just wanted to share a few pictures from my big girl's weekend with Ceilidh and my mom to see the ballet, 'Cinderella.' We had a great time. The ballet was lovely, and Ceilidh really enjoyed having all of everyone's attention. :) We even had a little birthday party for mom and my BIL the night after the matinee. Fun, fun, fun!

My adorable Dr. Seuss!

Loving her pastry at Amelies!


'Cinderella' at the Knight Theater

Just because she is cute, and has 'crazy' hair as she calls it! :)

And again, just because. Because they are my two favorite men in all the world!

No comments: