I am actually a bit late posting this, so Jane is actually a month and 3 days old! wink Though it is hard to believe it has already been a month, it also feels as though she has always been around. I don't want to lose the "new-ness"/giddy feelings of having an infant, but I do enjoy the comfortableness we have experienced with her. I don't know if that is attributed to her being #3 (to bring home); or that we are physically, emotionally, and psychologically in a different place than we have ever been before.
Ceilidh really wanted to write out Jane's one month sign. She wrote it in the corner of the paper, but you couldn't see it that well. She then decided to write it in monster letters under the 1. HA
I think she was passing gas at this point, but it is still cute! HA See how light her hair is getting?! At least for a baby with Smoak blood.
1 comment:
She's looking more and more "like herself" haha love when people say that! ;-) I'd love to see all 3 of them lined up...I feel like each has really had their own unique look as babies! All adorable of course! I love you, Jane. :-)
Post a Comment