Friday, October 28, 2011

Watch out Paula Deen!

Ceilidh and I decided to make an apple pie yesterday while G-man was napping, aka: out of the way! ha Ceilidh was a WONDERFUL assistant. I was quite impressed with how she could figure out the measurements to fit the recipe. I think her favorite part was making the crust b/c she got to play in the dough! ha

We refrigerated our dough for 30 minutes before we rolled it out


She was so proud of herself! I love this picture!

Learning to flute the edges


Watch Paula; here comes Ceilidh D!

3 comments:

leanne @ rambling and rumbling said...

That picture of C really is the best! I can't believe how grown she is. :)

Suzanne said...

yea!! finally some good help around here!! Ceilidh---sign up for "your" dish on the Thanksgiving menu!! BTW - I love (and am jealous of!) your apron!!!

Wesley said...

That lattice top is what my apple pie was supposed to look like, but it was way beyond me. Way to go! ;)